Sunday, September 26, 2010

Welcome!

I don't really know how to start these things, so I'll just start by saying "Hi" and welcome to our blog!

Almost two months ago, my wife and I took the big step of adding another family member to our household - an Irish Doodle pup!  His name is Cooper, and he was born on June 7th, so he's nearly 4 months old now.  I'll try my best to get everything caught up from the time we bought him up until the current day, so you'll get a good idea of what we've been through thus far(!)

Of course, what would a blog about a puppy be without pictures!  I'll try to include as many as I can (without it seeming gratuitous!)

I hope that our experience might help others when raising their own puppies - or, if you just like reading about puppy antics (or you just like Irish Doodles) we hope you're at least entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment